In This Issue
- Bar None: Don’t beware the coming: the Prison Industrial Complex is here today and it’s in the VU Gallery
- Rock? You bet your Ratatat’s ass.
- Road to nowhere: WWU-ACLU presents film with look inside the US Government’s most infamous prison of nebulous legality
- A disappointing show? Faint chance.
- Banff!: It’s not just an onomatopoeia anymore
- New Music, New Dance never the same old: Annual show brings quicker, looser approach to choreography process
- Holiday novelty sodas may be intriguing, but don’t let your Violet Beauregarde down
- Coming Out: In the third installment of a four-part series, Ariel Wetzel talks to students at Western who identify as bisexual, queer and none of the above
- AS Board Report
- The Weekly Buzz: HIV & AIDS