* Mechanical Bull – VU Multipurpose Room: Devin, the AS Review editor and I are going to be competing in an unofficial, unsanctioned, downright unannounced ride-off. Come and see how it turns out.
* Laser Tag arena – VU Multipurpose Room: This is how the multipurpose room got its name; hosting laser tag AND a mechanical bull. Devin and I have a long standing, non-monetary bet about whose mad skillz are angrier. My money’s on me, I guess there’s only one way to find out…
* Karaoke – The VU’s 6th Floor Lobby: Do you think they have any Wesley Willis? I sure hope so! Devin says that I won’t be able to the high notes in “I Will Always Love You.”
* Chris Cady Comedy Hypnotist – The Underground Coffeehouse: Is it a bad thing for me to say that this guy will put you to sleep? Devin says that he can make me bark like a chicken, but he’s yet to prove it.
* Pride and Prejudice – VU 552: Devin says that he’s going to like Pride and Prejudice the best, but I think it’s wicked awesome, so he’s got some work to do.
* KVIK Live cooking show – VU 565: I’ve eaten Devin’s eggs before, but has he eaten of mine? Zippo. That said, this live cooking show looks like it will be a blast.
* Chocolate Fondue Fountains – VU 565: The last time I went to a chocolate fondue fountain I had tennis elbow for a week. Devin sure is heavier than he looks.
* All You Can Eat Spaghetti Feed – VU Market: Devin likes spaghetti, so do I, and so should you.
* Xbox Party Games – 5th Floor Lobby: Neither Devin nor I are sure what a party game is. When we party I make Devin promise he won’t play games… with my heart.
* Speed Dating – VU 462: Devin is better than me at making other people not feel awkward, but he says this is my chance to shine.
* Poker Tournament that starts at 9:30 – VU 567: I clearly have the upper hand in this; with two WSOP bracelets and countless millions won at Texas Hold ‘Em, Devin won’t know what hit him. Wait, that isn’t me, that’s Doyle “Texas Dolly” Brunson.
* Game Room – VU 464: I don’t know what kind of games are going to be played here, but if there’s a room that has gaming, there’s a me that’s going to win ‘em... or at least when I play against Devin, that man-machine.
* iPod Drawing – Upper 5th Floor Lobby: If they allow tracing, my drawing will be hella better than Devin’s stick figure iPod.