AS Facilities & Services Council
2 Students At-Large
To act as an advisory council providing student input to the Director of VU Facilities by:
- Reviewing policies and operational procedures for Viking Union Facilities including Lakewood and the AS Recycle Center.
- Establishing policies and overseeing operations of AS programs managed through Viking Union Facilities including: the Child Development Center, Publicity Center, AS Vehicles, the Viqueen Lodge, and the Outdoor Center.
- Making recommendations on fiscal and operational topics to the AS Board of Directors and the Director of VU Facilities.
- Facilitating the annual “Facilities & Services Proposals” process to prioritize requests heard from AS offices as a recommendation to the Director of VU Facilities.
- Approving authorizations in excess of $1,500 from the AS Repair and Replacement budget.
To apply for this (or any other) committee, fill out this form.