AS Alternative Transportation Fee Committee
1 Student that lives Off-Campus
The Alternative Transportation Fee Committee manages the operations of the Western Student Transportation (WST) program by:
- Overseeing the finances of the WST Program and Alternative Transportation Fee.
- Evaluating the WST program.
- Gathering and reviewing student input.
- Identifying issues related to transportation.
- Recommending changes in the fee as well as the program as a whole.
- Upholding the fee mission.
To apply for this (or any other) committee, fill out this form.