All salaried AS employees follow a uniform set of responsibilities:
Serve the membership of the Associated Students in a professional and ethical manner by:
- Being familiar with and upholding the AS Charter, all WWU policies, and all AS policies including the Employment Policy, Code of Conduct, and Program Standards.
- Attending all AS staff development events including pre-fall orientation.
- Being knowledgeable of the AS organization and its general operations.
- Serving on search committees as designated by the AS Personnel Director.
Ensure the legacy of your position by:
- Working with supervisor and Personnel Committee to revise and update position job description.
- Working with the previous position holder to complete a minimum of 15 hours of unpaid internship as well as providing a 15 hour internship to the incoming position holder.
Policies that all AS employees abide by include the following: