AS Academic Affairs Council
2 student Representatives from each of the 7 WWU academic colleges and 2 student representatives from the Graduate School.
1 Student Representative for First-Year students.
1 Student Representative for Undeclared students
1 Student Representative from the AS Ethnic Student Center.
To serve as an advisory body to the AS VP for Academic Affairs on student issues and increase student involvement by:
- Discussing issues originating from the AS Board of Directors, other AS or University committees, within the committee, or directly from students.
- Selecting and gathering input on an issue of the quarter pertaining to campus and/or community matters that impact students.
- Challenge their corresponding colleges about how departments are diversifying their programs.
- Focus on student academic success and identify bottleneck issues within their corresponding colleges.
- Serve as a trial committee for the student senate and work with the AS Structural Review Committee on recommendations.