Emergency Management Committee
1 Student At-Large
Tasks for this group include:
- Review Western’s existing planning efforts related to emergency hazard identification and analysis, mitigation, preparedness and response
- Develop updates and prepare appropriate materials
- Make recommendations to the President via the Vice President for Business and Financial Affairs regarding institutional needs for strengthening emergency preparedness, mitigation, response and recovery
- Work with local and/or state agencies to ensure the most effective coordination between the University and broader disaster response initiatives
- Develop approaches for strengthening departmental and individual preparedness within the campus community.