AS Finance Council
All AS Finance Council meetings are open to the public. During spring quarter, Finance Council meetings will be held via Microsoft Teams. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join!
The Associated Students Finance Council shall ethically and responsibly manage Associated Students funds by:
• Allocating operating funds to AS Offices and Programs designated to the Associated Students by the Services and Activities Fee Committee.
• Approving the final AS Operating budget to be submitted to the Services and Activities Fee Committee.
• Reviewing and approving grant proposals to be funded from AS Reserves.
• Revising and approving AS fiscal policies.
• Referring the final AS Operating Budget and grant proposals over $20,000 to the AS Executive Board and AS Student Senate as consent items.
AS President (Vice Chair)
AS Vice President (appointed by the AS Executive Board)
AS Senate Pro Tempore
AS Student Senator (appointed by the AS Student Senate)
1 Student at-large (appointed by the AS Business Director)
1 AS Employee from the following resource programs: Ethnic Student Center, Student Advocacy and Identity Resource Centers
1 AS Employee from the following central service programs: Communications, Personnel, Publicity Center, AS Review, Assessment
1 AS Employee from the following activities programs: Productions, Environmental and Sustainability Programs, the Outback Farm, Club Activities, KUGS FM, the Outdoor Center
AS Business Director (Chair)
Business Manager (Advisor)
Assistant Director for Representation and Governance (Advisor)