AS Queer Guild Council
The Queer Guild Council is a compilation of AS Queer and Trans Focused clubs working to set policies and procedures, to hold each other accountable and maintain the mission of the university by:
- Creating program standards for AS Queer and Trans focused clubs.
- Conducting strategic planning and long-term goals for individual clubs.
- Providing a space in which AS leaders can come together and address issues affecting the community.
- Allocating funds and making recommendations for the distribution of funds to AS Queer and Trans focused clubs.
- Engaging in resource exchange between AS Queer and Trans focused clubs.
- To foster inter-club communication and provide collaboration for large-scale events.
If you are part of a queer and/or trans focused club that would like to be a part of the Guild, please contact the Queer Resource Center at email@example.com