AS University Housing Representation and Advocacy Committee
3 Students Residents at-large
4 Resident Advisors
1 Representative from the Queer Resource Center
1 Representative or designee from the Disability Outreach Center
1 student/employee or designee from the Ethnic Student Center
The University Housing Representation and Advocacy Committee works with residents and Resident advisors across the WWU campus and maintains the mission of the organization by:
- Being a voice for all students that operate within University Residences.
- As a support and resource group for residents and resident advisors.
- To encourage collaboration, networking and problem solving for internal and external matters.
- Providing guidance for residents and resident advisors.
- Promoting Diversity in all its forms within University Residences.
- Fostering a culture of collaboration between the Associated Students, Residents and Resident Advisors.
- Providing a forum where residents and resident advisors are able to voice their grievances and advocate for one another.
- Providing Residents and Resident advisors with avenues for effective programming, resource mobilization and activism.
To apply for this (or any other) committee, fill out this form.