We will be offering both full and partial fee waivers for the program through the Broad Reach Endowment.
There are several scholarships available to cover a portion of the cost for Western Outdoor Orientation Trips. Applications for the scholarships are evaluated primarily on demonstrated financial need.
Students interested in being considered for a WOOT scholarship should send an application essay to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application essay should be one page, and provide the following information:
- Your name
- WWU ID number (aka W number)
- Narrative description of your interest in participating in WOOT.
- How will WOOT support your transition to WWU?
- How will it support your academic goals as a new WWU student?
- Description of your financial need.
Scholarship applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis, but must be received by August 1st for consideration for the Fall 2022 WOOT Program.