As an event coordinator, you’ll want to collect attendance to know who came to your event. This helps you know the number in attendance, and you can reach out to attendees after for follow-up – to announce future events you are planning, collect survey data, create newsletter sign-ups, etc.
There are a few ways to do this:
- Use the Event Check-In app on your phone (click to view instructions for both you and the attendees). And here is a sign you can post at the door.
- Use the attendance URL and/or QR code available in the event management view.
- You can also collect email addresses of those who are not Western students, faculty, or staff through the event management view, Add Attendance option.
You may email WIN Help to ask any questions you have!
Looking to start a new club?
- Visit the Organizations listing on WIN
- Click on Register an Organization on the left
- Click on Register a New Organization
- Follow the instructions!
Are you a Western Department wanting to have an organization in WIN? Please complete this form to get started then schedule a 30-minute meeting with Donna!
The Club Hub staff can generally help as well: