4 Graduate Students
- Adopts regulations for admission of applicants to the Graduate School.
- Adopts standards and regulations for advancement of students through graduate programs and for the awarding of all graduate degrees granted by Western Washington University.
- Coordinates the approval processes for new graduate programs and concentrations proposed by departments, interdisciplinary committees, or colleges of Western Washington University.
- Reviews existing graduate programs periodically.
- Approves all courses for inclusion in graduate programs.
- Hears petitions upon appeal with respect to variations from adopted standards.
- Recommends students for the awarding of graduate degrees on behalf of the faculty.