AS Student Technology Fee Committee
3 Students At-Large
To oversee the operations and finances of the Student Technology Fee by:
- Evaluating the Student Technology Fee program.
- Reviewing student input, identifying issues, and recommending changes in the fee as well as the program as a whole.
- Acting in accordance with the Student Technology Fee Operational Guidelines.
- Upholding the Mission Statement of the Student Technology Fee.
Student Technology Fee Mission
- The Student Technology Fee provides Western students with adequate and innovative technology experiences by:
- Broadening/enhancing the quality of the academic experience
- Providing additional student access to technology
- Increasing integration of technology into the curriculum.
The main activity of the STF Committee is to evaluate Tech Initiatives proposal submissions and recommend project funding to the AS Executive Board and University President.
- To accomplish this, the committee meets 4 to 5 times in both winter and spring quarters.