AS Personnel Committee
AS Personnel Director (Chair)
AS Vice President for Business & Operations (Vice-Chair)
AS Vice President for Diversity
AS Business Director
Management Council Representative
AS Student Senator (non-voting)
Assistant Director of Student Activities (Advisor, non-voting)
The AS Personnel Committee acts as an advisory council providing input and consulting direction for the Personnel Office by:
- Advising the Personnel Director in decision-making related to personnel matters.
- Making recommendations to the AS Board of Directors concerning personnel issues, and processes (E.g. hiring, trainings) including but not limiting to the AS employment policy.
- Reviewing and updating AS Employee related policies and documents.
- Making decisions that are within the purview of the Committee in accordance with the AS Employment Policy. (e.g. Position Changes, Promotions, Ratifying new employees and performance issues.)
- Hearing and making funding decisions for requests in excess of $400 from the Student Development Fund (FXXSDV).
To apply for this (or any other) committee, fill out this form.