We are excited to announce that the Viking Union is open Monday-Friday 8am – 5pm.
While no services are available, the Multi-Purpose Room is home to a Student Study Space, students can connect to campus WiFi for streaming classes and ATUS printers are available in the Study Space. There is also comfortable seating throughout the 6th floor. At this time, the building is only open to Students, Staff, and Faculty. Face Coverings and Symptom Attestations are required, and Physical Distancing will be monitored. There is no eating allowed in the building. Greeters will welcome you at the Garden St and High St main entrances. We look forward to seeing you!
The Bookstore offers pickup with prearranged appointments Mon-Fri 9am-1pm. Set up a bookstore appointment
AS Alternative Transportation Fee Committee
2 Students at Large
The Alternative Transportation Fee Committee manages the operations of the Western Student Transportation (WST) program by:
- Overseeing the finances of the WST Program and Alternative Transportation Fee.
- Evaluating the WST program.
- Gathering and reviewing student input.
- Identifying issues related to transportation.
- Recommending changes in the fee as well as the program as a whole.
- Upholding the fee mission.