Welcome to the Home of AS Clubs!

The AS Club Activities Office (affectionately known as the "Club Hub") offers all Western Students the opportunity to make the most of their college experience by getting involved in organizations that speak to their interests, passions, academic pursuits, identities, goals for social change, and more.

We are located in VU 425, come by for a visit any time!

Looking for a club or wanting to start a new club? Use the links below! Email Donna at wilso263@wwu.edu with any questions about starting a new club.

Looking for information about Ethnic Student Center (ESC) clubs? Visit the Multicultural Student Services website: https://mss.wwu.edu/esc/esc-clubs

Looking for help with WIN? Visit this website: https://as.wwu.edu/win-help/

for a closer look at clubs and campus events

Get Involved

For Club Leaders

Common eSign Forms

*Always submit to your AS/ESC advisor by inserting their email address in the box at the bottom!

AS Expenditure Request This is for requesting access to funds for AS Club related expenditures.


AS Clover Device User Request and Agreement Clovers may be used to collect donations, ticket sales, bake sale sales, etc in addition to a change fund. This form must be completed at least 5 business days prior to use. The VU Business & Planning Office will contact the submitter for a brief training prior to use.


eMarket Site Request This is to request an online payment and/or registration platform through CASHNet's eMarket. CASHNet is the University's standard software for collecting fees online for goods and services (e.g. event registration). TO BE ADDED TO THE MAIN E-MARKET SITE FOR ALL CLUBS, PLEASE USE THE WIN FORM.


University Dining Services Catering Exemption Request Submit a minimum of 2 weeks prior to your event to gain authorization to do any of the following without ordering from University Catering: a) spending over $300 on pre-packaged grocery food items or pizza; b) planning to prepare or cook food for the public; or c) inviting a food vendor onto campus.


WWU Box Office Ticketing Agreement Use to setup advance ticket sales for your event. All advance sales must be handled by the WWU Box Office in the Performing Arts Center. This must be submitted at least 4 weeks prior to event.


Off-Campus Facility Rental Authorization Form This must be submitted 30 days in advance of an event to approve of a group renting privately-owned off-campus space.


AS Travel Form Required for ALL travel including local driving. Must be submitted a minimum of 2 weeks in advance of trip if driving, and 4 weeks in advance if flying. Always consult with an advisor very early if you are planning to travel, 5 to 6 weeks before the trip is ideal. If the club is driving as a group (carpooling), all drivers must complete the Canvas driving training course (your advisor can add you to the course) and digitally sign this form.


Western Foundation Gift-in-Kind Donation If you have received donated gifts from businesses (for raffle prizes, for example), use this form to record what gifts were received. This helps give businesses credit for their donation from the university.